Can't withdraw and fiverr support not responding

mehrgaming20

Question

Hello everyone i am facing 2 issues 

1: cant withdraw my money my account was disable but after 90 days now i can access the account but still can't withdraw money anyone help?
2: about 1st issues i ty to reach out fiverr support but they are not responding its been more then 3 days also they did not response my request but still they are showing my request is solved how is this possible they did not even reply please help as you know  i have only 7 days to withdraw and 2,3 days already passed

screencapture-fiverr-users-mehrgaming20-balance-withdrawal-wizard-2023-12-19-21_13_39.png

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

Hello My fiverr account got disable but after 90 days as everyone knows we allow for 7 days to login the account and withdraw the funds but after 90 days when i try to withdraw funds its say withdraw option is disable can't add new payment method as well so I contact the support on everywhere like on twitter insta Facebook support mail everywhere but its been 4 days not getting any reply I have only 3 days left to withdraw my funds please anyone can help me 

• Like 3