My gig was denied even though there are many like it

reeyky1958

I published a gig that I will increase the dropbox storage using referrals and fiverr denied this gig and they said:

"This Gig has been flagged for promoting a service, website or product outside of Fiverr. The Fiverr marketplace is aimed at connecting buyers and sellers using our platform. You are welcome to create a new Gig that can be offered and delivered on Fiverr, but not use the Fiverr platform for advertising external services."

And there are many gigs like this, just search “dropbox 18”.

I still have the gig in the “denied” gigs so if you need more information I can show you

Just because a Gig is declined under new rules or decisions, doesn’t mean that CS will be able to go back and clear all older Gigs that use it. It’s possible Dropbox storage was a viable service once - although all over the forums I only see it being used for cheating (selling 1- or 2-year but advertising as permanent, etc.).

That said, if you believe you are wrongfully denied, simply contact customer support. Ask them to support their denial, and claim the other Gigs as proof. If they tell you that it’s a no-go, report each and every Dropbox Gig you find.

Archived