Getting a warning on all my Gigs.

organizedhc

Question

I am new to Fiverr as a seller and have created Gigs during the past 5 days.  I am now receiving a GREEN button and warning on each one saying

"Adding Other's Gig Images As Your Gig Image Will Definetely Cause To Denied Your Gig & Banned Your Account.It's Highly Recommend To Create Gig Images Yourself."

I have used Canva to create images, but I have changes graphics or phrases, colors nd styles to each one.  I do not want to get banned but it's on every Gig so not sure how to resolve it. 

I am also getting another warning as well, apparently the descriptions I have written is being used by someone else, again I created my own description by hand to fit the service I am selling.

Please advice what I need to do short of removing all my Gigs and starting fresh.

Thank you

Edited by organizedhc
Fixed bold and typo
  • Like 8

7 answers to this question

17 hours ago, atulcodex said:

Wait or clear cache from your device 🙂

I cleared my cookies, cache and rebooted my PC the same day I posted my concerns, still getting the errors.  But will wait and ssee where it goes, hopefully it's a glitch adn will disappear.  Still son't get the error on my laptop however.

Thanks for your reply 🙂

• Like 5

19 hours ago, jakiyakhatun94 said:

clear cache from your device

Mentioned above that I cleared cache, cookies anda rebooted for good measure.  Site works find on my tablet, and two laptops.

Went so far as to remove any images and uploaded new ones.  I only have 4 Gigs to date.  I could delete all of them and start from scratch but that said.  I did upload a screenshot showing empty fields on a new Gig with warning errors, warning me of what, there was nothing to change lol

I hate the idead of re-installing my OS if I new that would actually resolve the issue.  Untill then waiting on my first order 😛

Thanks for your input.

• Like 5