Inquiry Regarding Fund Withdrawal Timeline

universalhamza7

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently encountered an issue with my Fiverr account, which unfortunately led to its permanent disablement on October 3rd, 2023. Following this, I received an email from the Fiverr support team stating that if there are any funds available for withdrawal, I will receive instructions in 90 days on how to proceed with the withdrawal.

As the 90-day period is approaching, I wanted to reach out to the community to inquire about the specific timeline for the availability of my withdrawal amount. I understand that there may be processes in place, and I appreciate your assistance in providing any insights or information regarding when I can expect to receive instructions for cashing out the available funds.

Your guidance and support are highly valued, and I look forward to any assistance or information you can provide on this matter.

Thanks!

• Like 6

1 answer to this question

37 minutes ago, universalhamza7 said:

I will receive instructions in 90 days on how to proceed with the withdrawal.

Well people that were banned.. they aren't really here to share their experience. The 90 days have not passed yet, so I guess you have to wait at least for a while.

• Like 7