Question

ajmal_hossain_

Question

11 answers to this question

Dear @ajmal_hossain_,

Getting orders on Fiverr is not easy as well as not to hard!

You have to work for this to get orders. Do deep research in your gig category/niche, analyse what you are missing in your GIG and based on that optimize your gig title, tags, and descriptions, use eye-catchy gig image and don't forget to share your gig on social media. 

NOTE: Sharing gigs on social media doesn't mean, just copying and pasting your gig link into any random groups or pages. You have to find the groups and pages where your target audience exists.

If you have any questions, if you want to know more, do let me know.

Thank You!

• Like 5

There is a lot of talk about how active a seller should be on Fiverr and how many hours you should be logged on for. While Fiverr does encourage as much interaction as possible, no specific numbers are available and there is no point in logging on just to flick through the screens. Personally, I am in and out of Fiverr five or six times a day, either to check deadlines, to check and reply messages or to interact on the forum pages.

The bigger question is how much time do you have to invest in your Fiverr experience? Whatever that amount of time is, I would use that as your guideline.

• Like 8