Signs of a Scammer

sh_saikat

Customers who select to conversation exterior of Fiverr are really breaking Fiverr's rules. No veritable buyer will break Fiverr rules. They will inquire you for your portable number, mail or social media. From where they will snatch your individual data. You will moreover be prohibited from Fiverr for damaging the Fiverr TOS.

• Like 11

To specify somebody on Fiver, say their title. This can be included within the Fiver profile or bio. But in case it happens that you just are not beyond any doubt around the title or the name given within the profile is interesting at that point you've got to inquire. It's like assembly somebody for the primary time in genuine life. But you'll be able address him with hello there or hi on the off chance that you need.But never said as companion or brother. Since most of the buyers don't like it.

• Like 10

On 12/17/2023 at 12:30 AM, sh_saikat said:

How many days after giving the gig did you get the order?

On 12/16/2023 at 1:32 AM, sh_saikat said:

Your Fiverr profile is lovely critical! It's your computerized storefront where potential clients can learn around your aptitudes, involvement, and unwavering quality. A well-crafted profile can draw in more clients, grandstand your ability, and construct believe. It's like your online continue and portfolio rolled into one. Putting exertion into your Fiverr profile can make a enormous contrast in pulling in the correct kind of clients and openings.

How about deploying your own advice!! 

• Like 39
  • Confused 2

40 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

How about deploying your own advice!! 🥲

He cannot write his "own" advice because he is not fluent in English, although he does mention this on his Fiverr profile.
“Fluent” is just a lie to lure buyers, just as he mentions that he has been a WordPress and e-commerce expert for over 2 years. He just graduated in 2023.

• Like 28
  • Haha 2
  • Up 2

A badge called Fiverr's Choice is given to particular gigs on the Fiverr site that demonstrate extraordinary dependability, quality, and service. It's akin to a Fiverr seal of approval, showcasing gigs that continually wow customers.
The Fiverr badge's selection process isn't made clear by the company. However, merchants who: Have continuously received great ratings (4.7 or above) for at least 60 days are typically the ones who receive it.
Fulfil or surpass the expectations of the client with excellent work.
Deliver first-rate customer service and keep lines of communication ope
n.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, sh_saikat said:

A badge called Fiverr's Choice is given to particular gigs on the Fiverr site that demonstrate extraordinary dependability, quality, and service. It's akin to a Fiverr seal of approval, showcasing gigs that continually wow customers.
The Fiverr badge's selection process isn't made clear by the company. However, merchants who: Have continuously received great ratings (4.7 or above) for at least 60 days are typically the ones who receive it.
Fulfil or surpass the expectations of the client with excellent work.
Deliver first-rate customer service and keep lines of communication ope
n.

You keep on creating copy-pasted threads that doesn't assist you at all!! Work on your account first!!

• Like 8
  • Up 3

I am a new memeber on fiver. I posted here without understandidng. Actually i made this post by mistake. I made a mistake in the comments. I have seen the fiver forum very well. I made a mistake here. Everyone will look at me with forgiveness. I promise this kind of mistake will not happen again. Forgive me everyone.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...