I need advice addressing a problem related to the delivery date

lophophora

Hi there,

Although I'm relatively new to Fiverr, I bring a wealth of experience in audio engineering and offer mixing services on the platform. Currently, I have an ongoing order for mixing 39 tracks. Despite agreeing on a turnaround time with the buyer at the outset, they have only partially uploaded the audio files and have also requested changes to the previously uploaded files. With just 2 days remaining for delivery, the uncertainty surrounding the availability of all the necessary files is a cause for concern. Despite previous extensions, my latest request for an extension has been denied, putting me at risk of receiving a negative rating due to potential late delivery.

While my interactions with the buyer have been amicable, it seems that they may not fully grasp the critical nature of having all the files before I can proceed with the mixing process. I am striving to fulfill the order, but the looming risk of a negative rating feels unjust given the circumstances.

I would appreciate any advice on how to navigate this situation.

Furthermore, I believe that Fiverr should consider implementing a feature that allows sellers to mark the requirements as "complete" before the order countdown begins. This would help prevent situations where sellers may inadvertently face late delivery issues despite their best efforts.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lophophora said:

While my interactions with the buyer have been amicable, it seems that they may not fully grasp the critical nature of having all the files before I can proceed with the mixing process. I am striving to fulfill the order, but the looming risk of a negative rating feels unjust given the circumstances.

Your answer lies in this. Let them know what's going on and how things work on the platform. If everything fails, send a cancellation request and/or contact customer support.

1 hour ago, lophophora said:

Furthermore, I believe that Fiverr should consider implementing a feature that allows sellers to mark the requirements as "complete" before the order countdown begins. This would help prevent situations where sellers may inadvertently face late delivery issues despite their best efforts.

That would be a great feature. Also, consider joining Seller Plus if you are given the chance. The 'Request to Order' feature can save you all this headache.

• Like 8

Thank you for your response. I've explained my concerns to the buyer and requested another extension, we'll see.

I have been offered to join Seller Plus but I am doing very little business on Fiverr so it doesn't make sense for me to pay a monthly fee at the moment.

• Like 5