Seeking Community Support Regarding Unjust Warnings on Fiverr

emmajamezz

Hey Fiverr Community,

I hope this post finds you all in good spirits. I am reaching out today to share my recent experience on the platform and seek your support in addressing a matter that has left me perplexed and frustrated.

I recently received warnings on my Fiverr account that I believe are unjustified. The first warning was related to responding to a client seeking a logo for Palestine. To my surprise, this action led to a warning, despite there being no explicit guidelines against such inquiries in Fiverr's terms and conditions. Fiverr promotes inclusivity and non-discrimination, yet I find myself penalized for an action seemingly unrelated to any established policies.

The second warning I received accused me of using unoriginal content in my gig images. I immediately provided evidence, demonstrating that the profiles Fiverr identified as the source of unoriginal content were, in fact, my own. I went the extra mile by offering video proof and logging into each profile in question. Unfortunately, I have yet to receive a satisfactory resolution.

I am disheartened by the lack of clear terms and guidelines in certain areas, leading to seemingly arbitrary decisions that impact users like myself. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, I believe in the importance of fairness and equal treatment for all.

I am reaching out to the community for support and advice on how to address this matter. If anyone has faced a similar situation or has insights into navigating such issues on Fiverr, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Let's stand together to ensure a fair and transparent platform for all Fiverr users. Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Best,
emmajamezz
Ticket # 10763796

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, emmajamezz said:

Hey Fiverr Community,

I hope this post finds you all in good spirits. I am reaching out today to share my recent experience on the platform and seek your support in addressing a matter that has left me perplexed and frustrated.

I recently received warnings on my Fiverr account that I believe are unjustified. The first warning was related to responding to a client seeking a logo for Palestine. To my surprise, this action led to a warning, despite there being no explicit guidelines against such inquiries in Fiverr's terms and conditions. Fiverr promotes inclusivity and non-discrimination, yet I find myself penalized for an action seemingly unrelated to any established policies.

The second warning I received accused me of using unoriginal content in my gig images. I immediately provided evidence, demonstrating that the profiles Fiverr identified as the source of unoriginal content were, in fact, my own. I went the extra mile by offering video proof and logging into each profile in question. Unfortunately, I have yet to receive a satisfactory resolution.

I am disheartened by the lack of clear terms and guidelines in certain areas, leading to seemingly arbitrary decisions that impact users like myself. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, I believe in the importance of fairness and equal treatment for all.

I am reaching out to the community for support and advice on how to address this matter. If anyone has faced a similar situation or has insights into navigating such issues on Fiverr, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Let's stand together to ensure a fair and transparent platform for all Fiverr users. Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Best,
emmajamezz
Ticket # 10763796

Hey @emmajamezz, I forwarded your case to customer support with all the information and ticket number, they will reach out. I will remove this post soon to prevent clutter in the logo maker seller forum.

• Like 8

On 12/13/2023 at 3:53 PM, Logo Maker Team said:

Hey @emmajamezz, I forwarded your case to customer support with all the information and ticket number, they will reach out. I will remove this post soon to prevent clutter in the logo maker seller forum.

Thanks for your time. Please do not remove this post until my issue is resolved.  

Thank you!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2