Fiverr NEO

alekseo21

Question

7 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

It's launched in August, but the matching thing is similar to briefs.

It's still not available to me. There's no option to talk to Neo like it says there is in the help page (when switched to buying mode, on the home page/inbox). I assume there's still a wait list for it. Do you know when it will be available for everyone without the wait list?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, uk1000 said:

It's still not available to me. There's no option to talk to Neo like it says there is in the help page (when switched to buying mode, on the home page/inbox). I assume there's still a wait list for it. Do you know when it will be available for everyone without the wait list?

Yes, unfortunately, it's not fully rolled out. I just got the info, and no info about when will it be.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

I really doubt if Fiverr NEO will greatly impact Fiverr search engine in the sense that we have customers (Actually majority) who still believe in manually screening for skilled expertise as opposed to AI generated profile recommendations. Just apply the conventional gig optimization guidelines.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, emmbaraka said:

I really doubt if Fiverr NEO will greatly impact Fiverr search engine in the sense that we have customers (Actually majority) who still believe in manually screening for skilled expertise as opposed to AI generated profile recommendations. Just apply the conventional gig optimization guidelines.

Excellent observation. 

• Like 1