How can I get my first order?

tasnim_zannat

if your gig is new give it some time to catch up with the algorithm and if it has been quite some time than you need to go and look where your gig has short comings 
1. check your keywords 
2. complete all the sub catogaries
3. check your pricing and come up with a competing pricing
4. create a clean and easy to understand discription
5. create a clean and easy to understand gig image.

Edited by k_m_zaheer
  • Like 12

59 minutes ago, tasnim_zannat said:

Recently I created a Gig on Lead Generation. I didn't get any order yet. Please see my Gig and give your expert opinion.

Then start using your Digital Marketing expertise for yourself. 

Also, Lead Generation has become a competitive niche on Fiverr so competition is too tough.

Improve your gig galleries, for this purpose, you can do research on Fiverr regarding your niche to observe how other sellers are offering their services. See an inserted image below:

lead-generation.PNG.37cf2ce2d9fe1880c2b517696347e46b.PNG

• Like 14
  • Up 1

First thing first, you need to invest more time to research your competitors. Those are getting orders regularly, just research on them. Find out low competitive keywords, use them in a right way, change your gig image, description, price packages, meta tags, FAQ and so on. Share your gigs on social media, stay active as much as possible. Keep marketing your gigs and be patient.

• Like 10

On 12/11/2023 at 10:19 PM, sabin_ecom said:

First thing first, you need to invest more time to research your competitors. Those are getting orders regularly, just research on them. Find out low competitive keywords, use them in a right way, change your gig image, description, price packages, meta tags, FAQ and so on. Share your gigs on social media, stay active as much as possible. Keep marketing your gigs and be patient.

Helpful 🙂  Thank You

• Like 3

On 12/11/2023 at 10:01 PM, k_m_zaheer said:

if your gig is new give it some time to catch up with the algorithm and if it has been quite some time than you need to go and look where your gig has short comings 
1. check your keywords 
2. complete all the sub catogaries
3. check your pricing and come up with a competing pricing
4. create a clean and easy to understand discription
5. create a clean and easy to understand gig image.

Helpful...! Thankyou.

• Like 4