Feeling good! β€‹πŸ˜€β€‹ Got a Fiverr CHOICE orderβ€‹πŸ˜€β€‹

shuvo_va

48 minutes ago, abdulaziz824 said:

CongratulationsπŸ€‘Β Did You know how to earn this badge?Β 

Fiverr CHOICE Badge criteria are hidden. Fiverr selectΒ a gig forΒ Fiverr CHOICE badge based on excellent performance.

In my Own experience this are helpfulΒ to get this badge:

• Excellent Gig creation according to Fiverr recommendation.
  • Being a Responsive Seller
  • On time delivery.
  • Provide ExcellentΒ Customer Service to get buyer positive reviews and ratting (including internal).
  • Ensure more repeated buyer.
  • Keep up the Good Work continuously.

Β 

Β 

• Like 23
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, shuvo_va said:

Fiverr CHOICE Badge criteria are hidden. Fiverr selectΒ a gig forΒ Fiverr CHOICE badge based on excellent performance.

In my Own experience this are helpfulΒ to get this badge:

• Excellent Gig creation according to Fiverr recommendation.
  • Being a Responsive Seller
  • On time delivery.
  • Provide ExcellentΒ Customer Service to get buyer positive reviews and ratting (including internal).
  • Ensure more repeated buyer.
  • Keep up the Good Work continuously.

Β 

Β 

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experiences. It will be helpful for others also like me.

• Like 21

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy to get First Order in 2024.Β I think this is my first step to making the new year a year of success.

Wishing everyone success in the new year 2024.πŸ™Β 

Please keep praying for me.πŸ™

New Order in 2023.jpg

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1

6 hours ago, shuvo_va said:

I'm happy to get First Order in 2024.Β I think this is my first step to making the new year a year of success.

Wishing everyone success in the new year 2024.πŸ™Β 

Please keep praying for me.πŸ™

New Order in 2023.jpg

Happy New Year 2024 & CongratulationsπŸŽ‰Β 

• Like 14

This is a good example of an unnecesary topic. Congrats for the order dude, but do we really need a new topic for every order people are getting? Not really. This topic is just full of clutter, spam and Copy-paste messages. Do we really want the Fiverr forum to be like that?Β 

• Like 65
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/4/2024 at 8:26 PM, donnovan86 said:

This is a good example of an unnecesary topic.

😁 I was going to make the same comment. Then I thought he might feel bad, like 😁, as he just gave new sellers a new idea to post their first order as the second order of 2024. The Fiverr forum is already full of useless topics, and this will be a new addition. And I'm also feeling a bit sad 😁. I miss having so many congratulations on my first order of 2024.

• Like 8

image.jpeg.0502c09d53fef33e1458a036b19b0df1.jpeg

A great sign that something is wrong with our society. Topics that really want to help people get 10-15 replies at most, yet this unnecessary topic gets so many replies. All of which are "congrats". No value to the forum, nothing needed or helpful in any way. I get it man, we all need an ego boost, but do we really have to gloat when we receive a new review? The forum would be flooded. Maybe we leave this as a positive review gloating topic, so we don't have dozens of these every month.Β 

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1