Asking for your valuable advice

fahima_k

I am a level-one seller. Recently I have been facing that problem which is my title. I am open to any advice or lessons learned that you are willing to share. Your Valuable input will not only help me but also benefit other sellers in similar situations.
Thanks in advance🧡 

Edited by fahima_k
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, fahima_k said:

I am a level-one seller. Recently I have been facing that problem which is my title. I am open to any advice or lessons learned that you are willing to share. Your Valuable input will not only help me but also benefit other sellers in similar situations.
Thanks in advance🧡 

Hi, your profile and gigs look fine. I think you can try and pro-actively promote your gigs outside of Fiverr such as on social media or other forums and places like Quora. If you find and join a conversation about the services you profile and answer people's questions and help them, whilst sharing a link to your gig, it will help you get more impressions and clicks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, fahima_k said:

I have 26 orders with 20 positive reviews and my last delivery was 12 days ago. Lately, I have noticed, that I dont get responses from new buyers. Any suggestions on how to address this?

Probably other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you and their prices are higher than yours. And competition is super tough too. See an inserted image below:

productimageediting.jpg.34882dae9fc6e60dd691f3f4381dfa35.jpg

You can improve your gig galleries as well. Also, I'd like to know the status on your clicks and impressions that are they increasing or dropping with the passage of time?

You have mentioned this in your personal description: "I have worked on a diverse range of projects, from product photo editing to digital advertising campaigns". So I think you should create a gig on Digital Advertising Campaign and use this skill for your own gigs too.

Good Luck!

• Like 12
  • Up 2

8 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Probably other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you and their prices are higher than yours. And competition is super tough too. See an inserted image below:

productimageediting.jpg.34882dae9fc6e60dd691f3f4381dfa35.jpg

You can improve your gig galleries as well. Also, I'd like to know the status on your clicks and impressions that are they increasing or dropping with the passage of time?

You have mentioned this in your personal description: "I have worked on a diverse range of projects, from product photo editing to digital advertising campaigns". So I think you should create a gig on Digital Advertising Campaign and use this skill for your own gigs too.

Good Luck!

Thank you so much

• Like 7