Stealing my Customers

one_minute_pr

I offer jobs on fivrr as PR/Communication agency. How can I prevent, that people I employ for a job here on fivrr don`t circumvent or bypass me and approach my customers themselves? / Steal my customers?

It is not really possible to "hide" the name of my customers since my productions (Texts, Photos, Videos, Design) are usually public and can be easily found by internet search.  

Thank you for your answers

• Like 11
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

On 12/8/2023 at 5:25 AM, one_minute_pr said:

How can I prevent, that people I employ for a job here on fivrr don`t circumvent or bypass me and approach my customers themselves? / Steal my customers?

You can't.  You don't own your buyer. The only way you can keep them is if they see value in your service. A huge part of business is convincing a buyer that my service is better than someone else's.  That's marketing, not stealing. 

• Like 11
  • Up 7

On 12/8/2023 at 5:25 PM, one_minute_pr said:

I offer jobs on fivrr as PR/Communication agency. How can I prevent, that people I employ for a job here on fivrr don`t circumvent or bypass me and approach my customers themselves? / Steal my customers?

It is not really possible to "hide" the name of my customers since my productions (Texts, Photos, Videos, Design) are usually public and can be easily found by internet search.  

Thank you for your answers

I Agree with @newsmike That is marketing, not stealing..

I'd want to add that you should do something to keep them working with you since if a customer thinks you aren't worthy/capable of providing them with excellent quality work or decent communication, it's natural for them to go for something better!

• Like 11
  • Up 1