How should I ask for review from the buyer

mdimranhossain7

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi @mdimranhossain7 

We understand how important and meaningful feedback is to you. To gain a better comprehension of how everything works, please take a moment to read the article about Reviews and ratings from our Help Center. 

"Please note: Customer Support only removes a review that violates our Terms of Service. It is against Fiverr's policies to solicit reviews from buyers in exchange for refunds, discounts, upgrades, or any other type of additional benefit. "

"Fiverr does not allow sellers to manipulate or guilt buyers into providing positive feedback."

Both sentences are taken from this article.

Hope this helps. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

19 hours ago, Lena said:

Hi @mdimranhossain7 

We understand how important and meaningful feedback is to you. To gain a better comprehension of how everything works, please take a moment to read the article about Reviews and ratings from our Help Center. 

"Please note: Customer Support only removes a review that violates our Terms of Service. It is against Fiverr's policies to solicit reviews from buyers in exchange for refunds, discounts, upgrades, or any other type of additional benefit. "

"Fiverr does not allow sellers to manipulate or guilt buyers into providing positive feedback."

Both sentences are taken from this article.

Hope this helps. 

May I request their feedback without influencing them to provide positive feedback?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mdimranhossain7 said:

May I request their feedback without influencing them to provide positive feedback?

No. Asking for "positive feedback" is prohibited by the rules. Read the rules of the platform you want to work on, it's really important.

And if you are confident in the quality of work done, you can ask for an honest review. But what it will be, depends on the client's real opinion of your service.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, egirin said:

No. Asking for "positive feedback" is prohibited by the rules. Read the rules of the platform you want to work on, it's really important.

And if you are confident in the quality of work done, you can ask for an honest review. But what it will be, depends on the client's real opinion of your service.

this will be help me alot thamks 

• Like 5