How can I see requirements for an order I placed and the seller has now marked as delivered?

wilkst

Question

I'm not happy with what they provided but I can no longer see the requirements I sent them as part of the order - if I click on the Requirements tab of the order it just says that the seller has confirmed they have everything they need, and points me towards the inbox, I'm not able to see anything I attached to the order itself.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

2 answers to this question

It appears that the seller started the job. Accepting the confirmation order with the option "the seller has confirmed they have everything they need"!

You can't see the requirements here, but because you communicate with the seller via messaging, these should be all there!

Or didn't you contact the seller before placing your order? This is an issue in this scenario!

feel free to reach out to the CS here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets

• Like 8

15 hours ago, kawsar_log said:

It appears that the seller started the job. Accepting the confirmation order with the option "the seller has confirmed they have everything they need"!

You can't see the requirements here, but because you communicate with the seller via messaging, these should be all there!

Or didn't you contact the seller before placing your order? This is an issue in this scenario!

feel free to reach out to the CS here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets

No that's not right - when I placed the order there was a form for me to fill in the requirements and upload any files, this is what I can no longer see and doesn't appear in any chat.

Anyway things have escalated so I have to file a report, thanks for the link.

• Like 3