Is It Fraud Case? Should and Can I Do Refund My Order?

hanannusantara

Hi,

I have ordered the custom order from the seller about removing negative articles..

After I placed my order, the seller has given me Screenshot about Official statement from Google like he said.

And the seller told me to accept/approve my order for him next to process the order.. I'm afraid that this is a fraud case. Because I haven't seen the result of my order..

What should I do? Can I do refund for this order?

Screenshot_20231207-165456.jpg

Screenshot_20231207-165531.jpg

Google (1) (1).pdf

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 5

3 hours ago, vibronx said:

that's such a laughably bad fake "official" message from Google.

Why, you think that Google wouldn't make a statement in terrible English? 🤣

@hanannusantara, as @vibronx said, report the scammer to Fiverr's customer support, and don't mark the order as complete (don't approve it).

Don't allow it to get completed automatically, either (if you just leave it open for 3 days, it will auto-complete).

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, hanannusantara said:

And the seller told me to accept/approve my order for him next to process the order.. I'm afraid that this is a fraud case. Because I haven't seen the result of my order..

can't say for sure because there are many scammer sellers and buyers on Fiverr. Some sellers don't work properly, and some buyers don't pay after receiving the work. Maybe the seller is at fault here because he/she should create milestone offers. If they require payment after completing a request, they should create a partial payment offer for that stage and request the remaining full payment after delivering results.

• Like 4

Google will not remove content.  The only content that qualifies is here

https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061?hl=en

That screenshot that person sent is an edited version of another page on Google. Its is 100% fake and unfortunately, many people are doing this nonsense.

Google will not remove "bad articles" and certainly not say they will remove any content in 20 days, even if it qualifies. The only way to get content removed is with a DMCA takedown or by pushing the content down the search results with reputation management. 

• Like 6
  • Up 5