Fiverr Warning !!!

pinterest_exp

Question

6 answers to this question

Yes, there is, and it is legal!
You should write a Ticket about the activity IF you are certain about the cause and why Support gave you a warning. If you believe you are correct, create a text template with facts and send it to them!

If everything is in Good, they may remove the Warning!
Otherwise, it's Not!

GoodLuck.gif.ae31d2f55f1ac691f95200aebb68e9f2.gif

• Like 12

5 hours ago, kawsar_log said:

Yes, there is, and it is legal!
You should write a Ticket about the activity IF you are certain about the cause and why Support gave you a warning. If you believe you are correct, create a text template with facts and send it to them!

If everything is in Good, they may remove the Warning!
Otherwise, it's Not!

GoodLuck.gif.ae31d2f55f1ac691f95200aebb68e9f2.gif

Just wanted to add that otherwise it would be odd if a user could remove the warning placed by Fiverr staff (or with the help of some kind of software). Would make the whole control system absurd. The OP made a bit confusing post, but I guess he meant to ask something like - how can I appeal a warning.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Just wanted to add that otherwise it would be odd if a user could remove the warning placed by Fiverr staff (or with the help of some kind of software). Would make the whole control system absurd. The OP made a bit confusing post, but I guess he meant to ask something like - how can I appeal a warning.

I messed up with my reply 😞 ;

I should have told him that if he believed the warning he received by mistake, he should contact support, and Fiverr would remove the warning!

But I just mean that in an indirect way!

• Like 10

Just now, kawsar_log said:

I messed up with my reply 😞 ;

I should have told him that if he believed the warning he received by mistake, he should contact support, and Fiverr would remove the warning!

But I just mean that in an indirect way!

No probs. Your reply was spot on 😀.

• Like 6