Seeking Guidance on Reapplying for Logo Maker Program

exdesigns

Hello Fiverr community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am reaching out to seek guidance and advice regarding the Logo Maker program on Fiverr. I am a freelance logo designer who was previously part of the Logo Maker program but unfortunately got removed. Regrettably, I am unaware of the specific reasons behind this decision.

I am genuinely committed to delivering quality logo designs and providing excellent service to my clients. In my efforts to enhance my services, I am eager to reapply for the Logo Maker program. However, I am uncertain about the process and whether previous sellers who were delisted have the opportunity to reapply.

I would appreciate any insights, suggestions, or experiences that fellow sellers or Fiverr staff could share regarding the reapplication process for the Logo Maker program. If there are specific criteria or steps I should follow, I am more than willing to comply.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I value the Fiverr community and look forward to your valuable input.

Best regards,

Yash!

• Like 7