my wishes for 2024

amazartist

For 2024, I hope for more kindness, empathy, and understanding in the world. I wish for personal growth and success for everyone, along with moments of genuine happiness and fulfillment. As for a short and sweet love message for your freelancer family on Fiverr:
"Amidst screens and miles, our hearts unite through talent and dedication. Grateful for each stroke of genius that we paint this canvas of success together. Love to my Fiverr family! ❤️"

• Like 28
  • Congrats! 2

I think we can all agree with those sentiments. I'd also add that I hope we learn respect each other more and understand that no matter the endeavour, we are in this together. If we support one another, we can all live fulfilling lives as well as preparing the future for younger generations.

• Like 19

What skills do you plan to acquire in 2024?

Marketing is very necessary for every business and marketing has a very big digital marketing part also constantly AI module is getting popular with every person also there is software development coding so what skills you plan to acquire in 2024 must tell. As a result, like you, we can add a new skill to our portfolio

• Like 24

On 12/12/2023 at 6:00 PM, seo_expert_alim said:

Marketing is very necessary for every business and marketing has a very big digital marketing part also constantly AI module is getting popular with every person also there is software development coding so what skills you plan to acquire in 2024 must tell. As a result, like you, we can add a new skill to our portfolio

In 2024 I will learn UI & UX design

Edited by arefinemunna3d
  • Like 21
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...