Didn't get order yet

sunny_techhunt

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2024 at 2:13 AM, sunny_techhunt said:

My impression on fiverr ..... how's it ? is it good or bad? please give me your suggestions 

If you only wanted 1 order a month, then the impressions you're getting are good enough. You got one order.

If you want more than one order a month, then you need to increase your conversion rate (i.e., turn your clicks into more orders). You have more than enough impressions (you can get orders with only 40-50 impressions and 3+ clicks a day).

Too many impressions (with low clicks and orders) may indicate that you aren't optimized as well as you could be - the impressions aren't turning into clicks and clicks aren't turning into orders (so your gig may be shown to buyers who aren't interested in your service).

Low clicks could mean that your gig images and gig cards aren't attractive enough for buyers to click on them. And low orders may indicate that once buyers visit your seller page and gig, they aren't convinced to place an order. So you have to tailor your gigs to be more appealing to your target buyers. 

• Like 23
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

On 1/18/2024 at 12:56 PM, vickieito said:

If you only wanted 1 order a month, then the impressions you're getting are good enough. You got one order.

If you want more than one order a month, then you need to increase your conversion rate (i.e., turn your clicks into more orders). You have more than enough impressions (you can get orders with only 40-50 impressions and 3+ clicks a day).

Too many impressions (with low clicks and orders) may indicate that you aren't optimized as well as you could be - the impressions aren't turning into clicks and clicks aren't turning into orders (so your gig may be shown to buyers who aren't interested in your service).

Low clicks could mean that your gig images and gig cards aren't attractive enough for buyers to click on them. And low orders may indicate that once buyers visit your seller page and gig, they aren't convinced to place an order. So you have to tailor your gigs to be more appealing to your target buyers.

Thank you so much for your suggestion I'll keep it in mind ❤️

• Like 8

I don't know why my gig's conversation rate is so low..... I have done keyword research and SEO very well because of which my gig is on page 2..... but I don't know What is this problem due to which orders are not coming...I changed the gig image back then and now I think it's good...I would request everyone to please see my gig and give suggestion here.. thank you

Screenshot 2024-01-20 112307.png

Screenshot 2024-01-20 010521.png

Edited by sunny_techhunt
  • Like 9

On 1/20/2024 at 7:20 AM, sunny_techhunt said:

I don't know why my gig's conversation rate is so low..... I have done keyword research and SEO very well because of which my gig is on page 2..... but I don't know What is this problem due to which orders are not coming...I changed the gig image back then and now I think it's good...I would request everyone to please see my gig and give suggestion here.. thank you

Hello!
I'm a new seller, but I will try to analyze the situation with you until someone with more Fiverr experience gives you better tips.

What I notice here, if we compare your stats with mine, is the spread between impressions and clicks.
You have 26 times more impressions than me, but in terms of clicks, you have "just" 5 times more.
So, your clicks/impression rate is 1 click every 196 impressions, while on my side it's 1 click every 43 impressions.

I know, we are in two different categories and, probably, I have rookie stats, but I think having an average of 4.5k impressions each month is a huge result.
So, after that, two things come to my mind:
- Buyers aren't interested because you reach the wrong audience.
- Buyers aren't interested in your gigs because of your service quality.

I think the quality/price ratio is good, you also have two reviews demonstrating it, so maybe the problem is with the audience.
If they aren't your real target, you can hardly convert them into sales, even if you reach 5k impressions every month.
If your views come only from Fiverr, try to optimize your SEO to more related categories, otherwise check the way you sponsor your gigs outside of here, maybe you're just attracting people who are not really interested in purchasing, but they got attracted by your thumbs for curiosity reasons (which is still good because your mission is to let people click on it!).
By doing that, you could decrease the number of views, but you can increase clicks and, hopefully, sales.

Other than that I would make the profile picture more professional to match the gig's thumbnail style (i.e. glow background).
Also, the portrait is cut, I would move it a bit down to give some space above your head.

These are my suggestions.
I hope it helps, bye! :classic_smile: 

• Like 8