after completing order if buyer forgot to give a review how can i remind him?

rabiulslam

Question

3 answers to this question

Ask him politely about a review, but don't force things and insist on a positive review. Keep in mind that "Both buyers and sellers have up to 14 days to provide a review. Exclusively only for orders under the Programming & Tech, Certified, or SEO categories, the timeframe is 30 days from the order completion to leave a review and rating" (Fiverr help article).

• Like 5
  • Up 3

5 hours ago, rabiulslam said:

after completing order if buyer forgot to give a review how can i remind him?

I understand that reviews are important for sellers. However, as a buyer on Fiverr, I was reminded two times during the gig completion to leave a review and a tip. Besides those two reminders, I got two emails from Fiverr asking me to leave a review and a tip for the seller.

So, if a buyer chooses not to leave a review, they must have a reason. Some are busy; some do not want others to know what they purchase or from whom they buy. Many buyers find it off-putting when sellers ask for reviews and will give a poor private review as a result. I never ask a buyer about leaving a review after the order is delivered. However, I remind them to leave a review in my delivery message. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 5