Seeking Guidance: Showcasing Previous Work as a Video Editor on Fiverr

utube_videditor

Question

Hello Fiverr community!

I hope everyone's doing great. I'm reaching out today seeking some guidance regarding a challenge I'm facing as a video editor on Fiverr. I've been in the industry for over five years now, working on a diverse range of projects outside the Fiverr platform.

My concern is that Fiverr's policies don't currently allow sellers like me to showcase previous work directly as a gig. However, having a rich portfolio from my extensive experience, I'm wondering if there might be a way to leverage these projects or provide glimpses of my work to potential clients within the Fiverr framework.

I'd immensely appreciate any insights, tips, or suggestions from fellow sellers who might have encountered a similar situation or have found creative ways to showcase their expertise despite these limitations. Your guidance could greatly help me navigate this challenge and continue offering quality services to the Fiverr community.

Thank you all in advance for your support and advice!

Best regards,

Muhammad Bilal

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

9 hours ago, utube_videditor said:

Hello Fiverr community!

I hope everyone's doing great. I'm reaching out today seeking some guidance regarding a challenge I'm facing as a video editor on Fiverr. I've been in the industry for over five years now, working on a diverse range of projects outside the Fiverr platform.

My concern is that Fiverr's policies don't currently allow sellers like me to showcase previous work directly as a gig. However, having a rich portfolio from my extensive experience, I'm wondering if there might be a way to leverage these projects or provide glimpses of my work to potential clients within the Fiverr framework.

I'd immensely appreciate any insights, tips, or suggestions from fellow sellers who might have encountered a similar situation or have found creative ways to showcase their expertise despite these limitations. Your guidance could greatly help me navigate this challenge and continue offering quality services to the Fiverr community.

Thank you all in advance for your support and advice!

Best regards,

Muhammad Bilal

Hi Muhammad, are you sure that Fiverr does not allow sellers to include their portfolio in their gigs? Last time I checked, that was never an issue. But I understand, if it's a video, it should have a 16:9 ratio and at least a 1280x720 resolution. 

• Like 2