Jump to content

I'm new to gig marketing, how can I do it?


riponmolla34

Recommended Posts

Hi @riponmolla34, Before you try gig marketing, first try to get clicks on your gig. Getting 28 and 123 impressions should be enough to get clicks. If you aren't getting clicks, it means that your gig is getting shown to buyers (but buyers aren't interested enough to click on your gig). So it doesn't make sense for you to show your gig to more buyers if no one is interested enough to click on your gigs. Try to get more clicks on your gig by making your gig attractive to your target buyers. Make sure that your services are actually in demand and needed by buyers (and that your services are clear).

Will a buyer pay $20 for you to convert their document to PDF? This is done for free by many software and online programs.

Your packages for data entry are also confusing - Why $20 for 1 hour, $50 for 10 hours (at $5/hour), and $90 for 30 hours (at $3/hour)? I'm also worried about your unlimited revisions.

Offering to work for less per hour (for more work) and offering unlimited revisions is a recipe for seller burnout. Make sure to take care of yourself as a freelancer - you're all you've got. If you stop (due to burnout), your business stops, too. 

  • Like 36
  • Haha 1
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/1/2023 at 4:13 PM, sreeti7077rani said:

Sharing Gig on social media doesn't do much good or there is no much chance of getting an order.

Actually I don't Want to share my gig on any other social media platform, I don't think it will have good result. I trust the representatives associated with full fiverr. If I follow their rules, My gig will definitely be promoted by fiverr team. I believe in fiverr team. Success will come. Thank for your information .

  • Like 16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, rita_akter1971 said:

Actually I don't Want to share my gig on any other social media platform, I don't think it will have good result. I trust the representatives associated with full fiverr. If I follow their rules, My gig will definitely be promoted by fiverr team. I believe in fiverr team. Success will come. Thank for your information with a_r_graphic.

why fiverr say share your gig on social media????Untitled8687.png.1ad0015d8a1ba070ef6108c311dda6a0.png

  • Like 12
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2023 at 11:49 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @riponmolla34, Before you try gig marketing, first try to get clicks on your gig. Getting 28 and 123 impressions should be enough to get clicks. If you aren't getting clicks, it means that your gig is getting shown to buyers (but buyers aren't interested enough to click on your gig). So it doesn't make sense for you to show your gig to more buyers if no one is interested enough to click on your gigs. Try to get more clicks on your gig by making your gig attractive to your target buyers. Make sure that your services are actually in demand and needed by buyers (and that your services are clear).

Will a buyer pay $20 for you to convert their document to PDF? This is done for free by many software and online programs.

Your packages for data entry are also confusing - Why $20 for 1 hour, $50 for 10 hours (at $5/hour), and $90 for 30 hours (at $3/hour)? I'm also worried about your unlimited revisions.

Offering to work for less per hour (for more work) and offering unlimited revisions is a recipe for seller burnout. Make sure to take care of yourself as a freelancer - you're all you've got. If you stop (due to burnout), your business stops, too.

Thank you very much, Great talk!

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

সিনিয়ার ভায়েরা,  এখানে আমাকে ব্রিফ করতে বলতে বলতেছে কার সাথে করতে বলতেছে.  এবং কি কারনে করতে করতে বলতেছে?

বুজতেছি না !

আমার গিগের ইম্পেশনও ক্লিক কম

Fiverr Skin Short.JPG

  • Like 4
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

আমি B2B Lead Generation gig edit কনো রকম আপডেট পাইনাই এখন আমি কি করতে পারি?

১ মাস হয়ে গেলো gig edit করেছি কনো ইম্পেশন নাই😪 edit করার আগে ও একই অবস্তা ছিল!

  • Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, riponmolla34 said:

১ মাস হয়ে গেলো gig edit করেছি কনো ইম্পেশন নাই😪 edit করার আগে ও একই অবস্তা ছিল!

You can delete the gig and create a new one and give fiver English test and customer service test and get good results.

  • Like 6
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...