Not getting any orders from fiverr.

bashirahmmed369

7 hours ago, bashirahmmed369 said:

I Have not received any order from fiverr till now, what do you think could be the reasons? experts opinion wanted.

1 Advice/Suggestion for you only: Start using your "Professional Digital Marketer" skills for yourself like the same way you'll do for your buyers.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

On 11/29/2023 at 10:18 AM, webdevelopers90 said:

Which category you are working on?

These days clients are busy for the upcoming Christmas, so if you are a graphics designer and they have a Christmas gig, then they will get the order for sure, and for the other categories I do not have any idea.

good idea but I am digital marketer.🙂

On 11/29/2023 at 2:34 PM, mdhossenbba said:

Possible reasons for not receiving orders on Fiverr include a new account, incomplete profile, non-optimized gigs, pricing misalignment, and limited promotion. Enhance your profile, optimize gigs with keywords, set competitive prices, and actively promote on social media. Respond to relevant buyer requests and be patient; it takes time to establish a presence and attract clients. Regularly update and refine your approach based on feedback and performance data.

ok. Thank you.

On 11/29/2023 at 11:58 AM, smartdezigns said:

1 Advice/Suggestion for you only: Start using your "Professional Digital Marketer" skills for yourself like the same way you'll do for your buyers.

ok.

• Like 3