HELLOW SIR, I rizwan level one seller, face a problem that is Last 2 and half month my all gigs are de-ranked. I cannot find my all gigs in search bar. What Can I do for that

rizwan_1998

Question

10 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

@filipdevaere has already told you that it will take 3-6 months to get recovered from those reviews. 

I'll encourage you to read your thread again. 

I doubt he understands the feedback.
If you read his profile description, you can easily see that his English is not fluent.
Mentioning "fluent" in his language skills is just a lie to lure more customers.

image.png.ea5d9f0ab26dbcca4945ff9433f3bfad.png

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I doubt he understands the feedback.
If you read his profile description, you can easily see that his English is not fluent.
Mentioning "fluent" in his language skills is just a lie to lure more customers.

image.png.ea5d9f0ab26dbcca4945ff9433f3bfad.png

I actually read everything about him on his profile that's why requested him to read his own thread again rather than asking the same question twice.

But you know newbies are newbies 😐 and 90% newbies prefers to lie but they will never understand its consequences. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, rizwan_1998 said:

Thank you. Before I knew that in modern countries people are self-educated, are they? Self-educated people never underestimate anyone, they support them.

Who is underestimating you? You are not the only one who is a newbie on Fiverr, there are millions of newbies here.. 

Try to learn to accept the criticism too. If you don't want to understand or follow the tips/suggestions given by the experienced sellers (especially TRS/Pro Sellers), then it's up to you. No one is forcing you. 

• Like 4