Request for Review ​ 🙏

I personally don't find the use of emoji's to be too professional-looking and think the "high quality custom graphics" text in the second gallery photo could look cleaner. The inconsistent use of capitalization in the description is throwing me off, too.

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 17

1 hour ago, rankinfinite said:

Maybe, they are a team as their name suggests.

I doubt that. And if they are, it won’t last long. Most Fiverr sellers never make a single sale. How would he convince his team to be available 24/7 with no or very few sales?

• Like 11
  • Up 1

Potential buyers will walk away after seeing images of two different people and they won't even bother to read the description or gig package after they get these types of trust issues. So, my first advice would be to remove this dummy image taken from any online website. Either put your professionally clicked image or do not put it at all.

image.png.aca956f12d78f635a2a8c20967fe16d1.png

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 11/26/2023 at 10:36 PM, mandyzines said:

I personally don't find the use of emoji's to be too professional-looking and think the "high quality custom graphics" text in the second gallery photo could look cleaner. The inconsistent use of capitalization in the description is throwing me off, too.

thank you, sister. I have updated those things. have a nice day.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, proworkerteam said:

thank all my freelancer brothers and sisters,

18 minutes ago, proworkerteam said:

thank you, sister.

Since you mentioned it in chat and I am sure you are even going to use these terms with clients too, so just a heads-up that it's always better not to call someone brother or sister if you're chatting in a professional environment. It is also advisable not to use any overly familiar words, like boss, sir, bro, buddy, etc.

You can simply call them by their name, like "Hi Rawque, thanks for your advice" --- or simply "Hi, thanks for your advice" (if you don't know the other person's name).

• Like 6

1 minute ago, rawque_gulia said:

Since you mentioned it in chat and I am sure you are even going to use these terms with clients too, so just a heads-up that it's always better not to call someone brother or sister if you're chatting in a professional environment. It is also advisable not to use any overly familiar words, like boss, sir, bro, buddy, etc.

You can simply call them by their name, like "Hi Rawque, thanks for your advice" --- or simply "Hi, thanks for your advice" (if you don't know the other person's name).

I learned something new, thank you Rawque. This advice will help me a lot later.

• Like 5