High impressions and clicks but no orders,

reeza_ahamed_

Hello, I have been a Fiverr seller since 2020. I worked on Fiverr for 16 months initially, and then discontinued for two years. After that hiatus, I created some gigs, but I haven't received any orders. Although I have optimized my gig perfectly for improved visibility and engagement, I don't know what to do, even though I am receiving impressions and clicks. Perhaps success on Fiverr is a matter of luck?

fiver forem.PNG

Edited by reeza_ahamed_
  • Like 8

I made 5 successful sales in the first month on Fiverr. 

I am here just 2 months with great impressions, click and order. 

You have to maintain the gig quality. two thing must:

- Gig image for eye catching 

- Gig description for explain well to get message 

Package also matter to get the much message. Do some research on market and clear your voice. 

Best of luck. 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, misty_rasheda said:

I made 5 successful sales in the first month on Fiverr. 

I am here just 2 months with great impressions, click and order. 

You have to maintain the gig quality. two thing must:

- Gig image for eye catching 

- Gig description for explain well to get message 

Package also matter to get the much message. Do some research on market and clear your voice. 

Best of luck. 

Rasheda congratulations for your sales and thank you  

• Like 5

lucky is more important in Fiverr?

The reason why I asked this. I can do high-quality work. I didn't get any single order on Fiverr after my 2 years break. I optimized my gig and description perfectly. Not only me lots of sellers here like me.  what is your opinion? if you have any valuable ideas suggest me. if I made any mistake on my gig inform me. I'll correct it and this profile picture needs to be more professional ?

• Like 10

• reeza_ahamed_ changed the title to lucky is more important in Fiverr?

Back in the days, Fiverr had that cool feature where people can shout out the type of work they need done (a search). And sellers can write them an offer. That was soooo good. But now Fiverr removed that feature and notifies you like once a month about a search that could fit you. But it does't actually fit... Half of my orders were from this feature...

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

On 11/26/2023 at 3:59 AM, reeza_ahamed_ said:

Perhaps success on Fiverr is a matter of luck?

Hello @reeza_ahamed_,

It's a combination of many factors that make it work or not for you on Fiverr. I think luck is only a small part of it.

To help you, I suggest you read the following topic: How to be successful on Fiverr.
There are also many interesting points covered in the other topics in the Tips for sellers section.

---

@mehedihasan1710 > AI-generated content are strongly discouraged (see point 8 of the forum rules).

Edited by lfavreli
  • Like 5

On 11/26/2023 at 7:59 AM, reeza_ahamed_ said:

Hello, I have been a Fiverr seller since 2020. I worked on Fiverr for 16 months initially, and then discontinued for two years. After that hiatus, I created some gigs, but I haven't received any orders. Although I have optimized my gig perfectly for improved visibility and engagement, I don't know what to do, even though I am receiving impressions and clicks. Perhaps success on Fiverr is a matter of luck?

Hello too

Question for you: Have you ever tried your Social Media Management skills for your own gigs?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

On 11/26/2023 at 8:21 PM, ahmwritingco said:

Your last review says your service is "a total rip-off" and a waste of money. I think that's harming your business far more than bad luck. 

yes, I also noticed that. if I receive more orders, I can improve my rating again. the buyer was fake, and we went through some arguments  about the orders so I informed Fiver after that he accepted the order and gave a fake review

• Like 3
  • Up 2

At first, it's a good idea to stick to just one type of services. Make all seven gigs in that one category and use subcategories. This way, it's easier for clients to see what you're really good at. It helps you start strong and show off what you can do to clients looking for your services.

Edited by webdevelopers90
  • Like 11

On 11/26/2023 at 7:50 PM, reeza_ahamed_ said:

The reason why I asked this. I can do high-quality work. I didn't get any single order on Fiverr after my 2 years break. I optimized my gig and description perfectly. Not only me lots of sellers here like me.  what is your opinion? if you have any valuable ideas suggest me. if I made any mistake on my gig inform me. I'll correct it and this profile picture needs to be more professional ?

Have you ever did question your self about how you can make your sales? How does Fiverr works, and what steps you can take to make a boost into your Fiverr gigs? I believe we all Fiverr sellers should have a business strategy or a plan to execute maximum sales and growth 🙂

• Like 2
  • Up 1

On 11/26/2023 at 4:04 PM, filipdevaere said:

You have 10 reviews. So 5 of them were from the "buyer requests". That is not a big success for a "cool feature".

Well, I can enjoy the little victories, can I? Also when I said orders, I also meant, I met long term clients over this feature. We moved over to proper hiring. Which is why I was away from this plattform for one year.

This is why I loved this feature, cause you were able to convey more than what your gigs can. Which resulted in bigger and longer projects than what gigs can convey.

But maybe I am the only one who benefitted from that feature? 

Edited by marinawolters
  • Like 4