My Fiverr Level2 Account restricted During Id verification

prince800

I recently attempted to verify my identity using the provided process, but unfortunately, it was unsuccessful, leading to a restriction on my account. contact to fiverr support they replied

Ry\ight now, we are not able to issue any additional attempts for your ID verification. For that reason, your account will remain restricted and under review.you will be notified once our team reaches a decision, which can take about 120 days.
Please give suggestions image.png.675535a8acadfe7ebfff16cd75763ecb.png

• Like 11
  • Sad 4

6 hours ago, prince800 said:

I recently attempted to verify my identity using the provided process, but unfortunately, it was unsuccessful, leading to a restriction on my account. contact to fiverr support they replied

Ry\ight now, we are not able to issue any additional attempts for your ID verification. For that reason, your account will remain restricted and under review.you will be notified once our team reaches a decision, which can take about 120 days.
Please give suggestions 

Sorry to hear that.. Fiverr has already requested/informed you to wait for 120 days for their final decision so you cannot do anything, just wait. 

Just wondering that why didn't you verify your account at the first place? Why verification now? 😑

• Like 17

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...