Recently receive an email Fiverr customer support! I did not back my two deleted gig!

graphicbundle

Thank you for your response,

I wanted to let you know that unfortunately, once a gig has been deleted, it cannot be restored. I kindly request that you create a new gig in the same category and proceed with uploading it again.

I hope this information helps If you need any further information feel free to reach out to us.

kind regards.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, graphicbundle said:

I wanted to let you know that unfortunately, once a gig has been deleted, it cannot be restored. I kindly request that you create a new gig in the same category and proceed with uploading it again.

Obviously. You shouldn't delete a gig if you plan on keeping it active. As Milos said, at this point all you can do is create a new gig.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

Guest mdrakibhosse906
4 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Obviously. You shouldn't delete a gig if you plan on keeping it active. As Milos said, at this point all you can do is create a new gig.

Unable to create new gig

Screenshot 2023-11-24 235936.png

Guest mdrakibhosse906
5 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

yes

Screenshot 2023-11-25 003916.png

Screenshot 2023-11-25 004136.png

Screenshot 2023-11-25 004152.png

Screenshot 2023-11-25 004212.png

11 hours ago, graphicbundle said:

once a gig has been deleted, it cannot be restored

If they can't/won't restore your gig then you could check for the google cached copies of your gigs (for any that exist there) and you could copy the text and other info from there. For any that aren't cached by google you could check archive .org (the web archive) for them by going to your profile link there if it's there.

It's probably best to use new gig images for any you recreate (or letting Fiverr know in advance) as their system might think any re-used ones used in new gigs are unoriginal and flag them.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Up 1