Fiverr web Inbox does not load more than 30 chats.

junaid_ahmad92

Question

Hi guys,
I am facing an issue with Fiverr web inbox. It does not load more than 30 chats and If I want to talk with someone, I had to check his username from the mobile app and then search his/her name and start chat in the web. Before that, it was easy to scroll down and load new old chats in the web inbox but now it's not working. It's really frustrating and time consuming to find username through mobile app and then start chat. 
If anyone knows the solution to this problem, please let me know. I would highly appreciate that. 
Thank you.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

You can mark the person you need to reply to with a Star, and then check starred conversations.

Thank you for suggestion, but sometimes I forgot marking a specific chat and when I have to find it again then I can't do that. Before, i could scroll down and explore all the chats but now it just won't show anything beyond 30 chats. Is there any specific reason why they limited chat loading to 30 people only?

• Like 8

2 hours ago, junaid_ahmad92 said:

yes, clearing cache and cookies did the job but logged me out from all websites

If you wanted, you could have just deleted the Fiverrr cookies, not all cookies from your browser. That way it would only have logged you out of Fiverr, not all websites. eg. the "manage data" option in Firefox, search Fiverr and just delete that one/those.

You could also have seen if staying logged in and pressing ctrl+F5 might have worked (refreshing from the server).

19 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Well that's what clearing the cache is supposed to do, log you out and remove website data

I think it's the removal of cookies that logs you out, not removing cache.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

I think it's the removal of cookies that logs you out, not removing cache.

I wanted to say both. Regardless, clearing both from time to time leads to a better browsing experience. I have a browser that I use only for Fiverr and even that ends up clogged with useless cookies and cache. So for me, clearing those every couple of months keeps the experience very smooth. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1