Gig Ranking Problem

alekseo21

Hello,

After an 8-month break, I recently reactivated my gig. However, I've noticed that for the past several days, I've had 0 impressions and clicks. Would it be advisable to revise the gig's description and title to improve its ranking? During my previous stint on Fiverr, I achieved rising talent status and was featured on the front page for a few months. I value your opinion and appreciate your response.

Thank you, Alexander

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Hi. 

I would suggest you update your gigs.  Work on your gig descriptions,  images etc.. 8 months is a lot of time  and believe me  Fiverr has upgraded in some many areas.  So work on your gigs to meet the current Fiverr guidelines and give your self time,  you will be back on track. 

Thank you! 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

27 minutes ago, alekseo21 said:

Hello,

After an 8-month break, I recently reactivated my gig. However, I've noticed that for the past several days, I've had 0 impressions and clicks. Would it be advisable to revise the gig's description and title to improve its ranking? During my previous stint on Fiverr, I achieved rising talent status and was featured on the front page for a few months. I value your opinion and appreciate your response.

Thank you, Alexander

Hi. 

I would suggest you update your gigs.  Work on your gig descriptions,  images etc.. 8 months is a lot of time  and believe me  Fiverr has upgraded in some many areas.  So work on your gigs to meet the current Fiverr guidelines and give your self time,  you will be back on track. 

Thank you! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1