Video thumbnail looks terrible

bitwiseauto

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2023 at 8:52 AM, bitwiseauto said:

Hi,

I created a video for my Gig but the thumbnail for the video is of a part where my eyes are closed and it looks absolutely terrible 😅. Any idea how I can change the thumbnail for my gig video so it is showing a slightly more flattering image of me. Thank you

In the Video section There is an option that gives you to choose a frame from the video to select as a Thumbnail, did you try that?

• Like 14
  • Up 1

I created a video for my Gig but the thumbnail for the video is of a part where my eyes are closed and it looks absolutely terrible 😅. Any idea how I can change the thumbnail for my gig video so it is showing a slightly more flattering image of me. Thank you

Edit gig that you can change your video thumbnail

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Hi,

edit your gig and reupload your thumbnail

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

Fiverr doesn't allow instant to set a video thumbnail when you upload a video on your gig it goes into the Fiverr review process when Fiverr review your video and accept the video they enable an option to set a thumbnail from your video frame my suggestion is to add your gig thumbnail at the end of your video and set the thumbnail from the video when Fiverr allow you to set thumbnail from video frame.

You can find the thumbnail video frame set option on the gallery page where you upload the video but remember that it will be visible when the Fiverr team accept your video.

• Like 8