I was Level two seller, 1 year after I started work again on fiverr. But don't get any order. Anyone can help me?

nuramin_design

I started 2018. I worked with a lot of people. I have quite good reputation on my profile. But I stopped work for a year. I the meantime, I canceled a few orders. thats why my profile goes to down. 

Now I want to start again with existing skills and with new skills what I learned last year. But now I can get any order and click on gigs. So How can I reach more clients?

Please write your valuable comment.

Thanks 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

17 hours ago, nuramin_design said:

I started 2018. I worked with a lot of people. I have quite good reputation on my profile. But I stopped work for a year. I the meantime, I canceled a few orders. thats why my profile goes to down. 

Now I want to start again with existing skills and with new skills what I learned last year. But now I can get any order and click on gigs. So How can I reach more clients?

Please write your valuable comment.

Thanks 

Well, according to your explanation I got an issue that I faced with the same problem before. We should avoid cancelling any order after taking the project from any client. So, what I know and expert I should take that project but what I don't know and not expert, we should not take that kind of project. Even, before taking any project we should discuss with the client clearly to know about the project requirements. If we don't follow this, then our reputation and the cancellation will increase, as a result our gigs and profile will go down. In my point, it's the main reason behind of it.

• Like 5