BUYER GAVE A 4.7 RATING BY MISTAKE.

abdul_raqeeb01

Question

hey everyone, i am a seller on fiverr about to complete 20 orders.

Recently a buyer gave me 4.7 rating and they said they did it by mistake, they were fully satisfied with service and wrote an amazing review but the rating was 4.7 by mistake.

So can a buyer open a ticket and ask for changing the ratings?

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

14 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, vibronx said:

Did you ask your buyer why they left a 4.7-star review? If so, the buyer might just have said they did it by mistake because they felt pressured by you.

We were working on multiple orders, they were very pleased since the beginning. 

The text review they left was amazing but they said they pressed 4 stars instead of 5 by mistake.

So can fiverr do anythung regarding this?

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, abdul_raqeeb01 said:

So can fiverr do anythung regarding this?

You didn't answer my question. Since it seems you've talked to your buyer about their review, I think it would be dangerous to involve CS. You might end up getting a warning for review manipulation or something.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

1 minute ago, vibronx said:

You didn't answer my question. Since it seems you've talked to your buyer about their review, I think it would be dangerous to involve CS. You might end up getting a warning for review manipulation or something.

I just askem them is there any reason for a lower review, where did i go wrong in order to rectify any issues they faced with service.

After that, they said they mistakenly pressed 4 stars , they were 1000% satisfied with service.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, abdul_raqeeb01 said:

After that, they said they mistakenly pressed 4 stars , they were 1000% satisfied with service.

image.jpeg.7ed3cdca6f413927b0556ebf32f9d14a.jpeg

This is a mistake. 

And guess what, I just left the review and moved on. If you don't move on and nag Fiverr's Team or the client, you might receive a warning or even a ban.  So move on, I got the worst possible rating by mistake and still moved on. There's nothing you can do. You can't force a person to rate you the way you want. Maybe the buyer felt something could have been a little better. I am curious to see what's your behavior when you receive a bad review, if a 0.3 star deduction causes such a stir.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, abdul_raqeeb01 said:

hey everyone, i am a seller on fiverr about to complete 20 orders.

Recently a buyer gave me 4.7 rating and they said they did it by mistake, they were fully satisfied with service and wrote an amazing review but the rating was 4.7 by mistake.

So can a buyer open a ticket and ask for changing the ratings?

You should not shout regarding your review. Otherwise there may be negative impact in your account 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1