Received the warning 50 days ago!

sarah_fv

Question

Hey, it’s kainat here! I’m in so much trouble and frustrated with my account and Fiverr CS response (there’s no response just a automated message!)

Approximately 50 days ago, i have received the warning from the Fiverr, and after that warning my gigs are not appearing in the search. Although it is showing active but i have three gigs and none of them is showing in the search results.

i have tried to reach Fiverr CS many times and have opened almost five tickets regarding this. But they have the same auto reply, that your “Gigs are active and Fiverr algorithm change the Gigs position daily” okay I understand the fact about fiverr algorithm, but my concern is that my gigs are not appearing in the search, not in any relevant keywords category.

Also, Fiverr CS doesn’t bother to reply for 2 to 3 days, and when they reply, they just send me the same auto reply message not the solution.

Does anyone know about it? How to solve this problem? Will i get my gigs back in the search results? 
All suggestions are appreciated, also i am attaching my mail screenshot, thanks

IMG_8121.png

IMG_8122.png

• Like 3

5 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, sarah_fv said:

i have tried to reach Fiverr CS many times and have opened almost five tickets regarding this. But they have the same auto reply, that your “Gigs are active and Fiverr algorithm change the Gigs position daily” okay I understand the fact about fiverr algorithm, but my concern is that my gigs are not appearing in the search, not in any relevant keywords category.

Hi.

Firstly, if you want to reach CS, one ticket is enough for one issue. And you can follow that tticket by replying it when your issue is not solved yet.

25 minutes ago, sarah_fv said:

Does anyone know about it? How to solve this problem? Will i get my gigs back in the search results? 
All suggestions are appreciated, also i am attaching my mail screenshot, thanks

Looking at your profile, you delivered something a month ago with good review which means that everything is fine. As long as your gig is active, and you get impression and clicks, it's OK. That's what the CS told to you. Remember that there are more than 19k gigs about proofreading. And Fiverr can only display 960 gigs in 20 pages.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

told

Hey, thankyou for the suggestion. But I’m not getting any of the impressions and click, in short i am here to ask about the problem that caused after the warning, that my gigs are not being searched in any of the keywords. 

• Like 2

It says to respond to that ticket if you don't believe you've violated the TOS - so if you haven't violated the TOS and haven't said you haven't then respond to it saying that.

Since they talk about "purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings" - was any message by/to you talking about reviews/ratings (eg. 5 star reviews?) - maybe that could be it or some phrase that got flagged in a message/order page post. But let them no if you did nothing wrong.

It's probably reducing your impressions because of the warning. Maybe after a certian amount of time that warning won't be counted in the stats to reduce rank. That's just a guess though, it does say "one warning won't limit your account activity" though (except for demotions and not being able to be promoted for a certain amount of time) but they might not be talking about gig rank there. A reduced rank could also be because of other stats (eg. buyer satisfaction rate).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2