Attention SEO sellers! We’ve got something special for you

Kesha

Hey SEO experts!

We all know that communication is key, especially when it comes to expanding your business.`

That's why we've crafted the 'Ultimate SEO Seller's Guide,' a carefully curated resource jam-packed with insider strategies for mastering customer communication. These tips ensure your buyers stay satisfied and keep coming back.

Inside, we've outlined seven critical communication checkpoints, each with a flawless script or roadmap. Here’s what we cover: 

• Auto-Reply: Set the stage with professionalism and top-tier service.
  • First Customer Message: Nail that initial impression and set crystal-clear order expectations.
  • Post-Order Message: Guide them through the next steps.
  • Midway Check-in: Strengthen that bond by updating them on your progress.
  • Final Delivery: Seal the deal with a comprehensive rundown of your hard work.
  • Referrals and Self-Promotion: Transform this into future opportunities and referrals.
  • Expert Tips: Keep them engaged even after the order concludes.

Ready to elevate your professionalism, enhance customer satisfaction, and foster lasting relationships? This guide is your secret weapon for streamlined communication, letting you focus on what you love most—providing top-notch SEO for your customers.

To get started, simply download the guide, customize the templates to suit your needs, and integrate them into your quick responses. 

Be sure to share your thoughts on the templates. As always, we're open to any questions and feedback you have. 

Happy selling!

• Like 146
  • Up 9
  • Thanks 24

On 11/20/2023 at 1:30 PM, Kesha said:

Inside, we've outlined seven critical communication checkpoints, each with a flawless script or roadmap. Here’s what we cover: 

• Auto-Reply: Set the stage with professionalism and top-tier service.
  • First Customer Message: Nail that initial impression and set crystal-clear order expectations.
  • Post-Order Message: Guide them through the next steps.
  • Midway Check-in: Strengthen that bond by updating them on your progress.
  • Final Delivery: Seal the deal with a comprehensive rundown of your hard work.
  • Referrals and Self-Promotion: Transform this into future opportunities and referrals.
  • Expert Tips: Keep them engaged even after the order concludes.

These communication points are excellent for all sellers to pay attention to. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 80
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, lfavreli said:

Thanks for this great document!

As a reminder, there are also these 4 other templates, from the Help Center, that allow us to accurately customize our automatic responses: 
Template suggestions for Auto Reply messages

They're obviously not "SEO-centric", but they provide other examples for all businesses.

Hope it helps. 🙏

Thanks for sharing this! While the new Seller's Guide provides tips for every step of the ordering process, the Help Center templates are also a great resource for all sellers needing help with setting up an automatic reply to that initial message from buyers.  

• Like 57
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 4

Thanks, @Kesha!

These scripts are super helpful for both new and experienced sellers to improve their communication in small, but meaningful ways. Great communication often gets overlooked here on the forum but it creates more smooth experiences for both buyers and sellers alike. I've seen my stress levels and cancelations decrease and and orders and positive experiences increase as I've focused on improving communication throughout every step in the order process. Thanks for bringing this topic back up again!

• Like 56
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, graphics_excel said:

This resource is really amazing and will definitely work for other sellers too. I am in the packaging design niche and will surely benefit from this. Thanks a bunch!

Agreed! It can definitely be beneficial to other sellers to use as a guide. Glad you found it helpful.

• Like 48
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

Thanks, @Kesha!

These scripts are super helpful for both new and experienced sellers to improve their communication in small, but meaningful ways. Great communication often gets overlooked here on the forum but it creates more smooth experiences for both buyers and sellers alike. I've seen my stress levels and cancelations decrease and and orders and positive experiences increase as I've focused on improving communication throughout every step in the order process. Thanks for bringing this topic back up again!

You are so right! Effective communication is a small, simple detail that makes all the difference when creating a positive experience for both buyers and sellers. 

• Like 57
  • Thanks 3

Great resource! It took me less than 5 minutes to speed-read the document and get the meat of it. These communication strategies are valuable for every seller, not just sellers offering SEO services, as they create a seamless flow of information back and forth that keeps customers relaxed all the way. Thanks, @Kesha for this little gem.

• Like 44
  • Up 3

• Lena unpinned this topic