Fiverr Removed My Listed Gig

framebywoofy

Question

Subject: Urgent: Need Community Support to Restore My Fiverr Gig

Hi everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to our amazing community with a situation I'm currently facing on Fiverr, and I could really use your support.

I am a dedicated Fiverr seller offering photography services, and I take pride in the unique content I've created for my gig. Unfortunately, I find myself in a challenging situation where my gig has been adversely affected, and despite holding the rights to my content, Fiverr has not been able to help me restore it.

I have exhausted all available channels with Fiverr support, and I'm now turning to our community for assistance. If any of you have experienced a similar situation or have insights into navigating such issues on the platform, your advice would be invaluable.

Additionally, if you could lend your support by sharing this message or reaching out to Fiverr on my behalf, it would mean the world to me. Community solidarity has the power to make a real difference, and together we can amplify our voices to ensure fair treatment for all sellers.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and I appreciate any support or guidance you can provide. Let's come together and show the strength of our community.

Best regards,

[framebywoofy]

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 9.23.57 PM.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

1 answer to this question