My order completion rate is not increasing even though i am completing orders

adnan8520

2 hours ago, muhammazunair1 said:

This is because buyers give you no rate.

1 hour ago, fardous_social said:

Because buyers don't rate you.

Completion rate is not related to buyer's rate.

3 hours ago, adnan8520 said:

Hey Guys, Two days ago my order completion rate was 86% and yesterday i have completed orders and still my order completion rate is 86%. Also i am observing it is automatically decreasing

How many canceled order did you have for the last 60days?

Normally if you have completed an order, it should be increased.

Anyway you can read the article below👇 about the OCR.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010975257-All-about-Order-Completion

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 14

8 hours ago, adnan8520 said:

Hey Guys, Two days ago my order completion rate was 86% and yesterday i have completed orders and still my order completion rate is 86%. Also i am observing it is automatically decreasing

It's because Fiverr tracks your performance over the last 60 days. So the completion rate will increase, but it will take a while, continue delivering orders and you will see an improvement eventually. However, based on how many orders you had in the past 2 months, it can take weeks or even a month to see any difference.

• Like 15

If your OCR is not increasing, even though you are completing orders, there could be a few reasons for this.

1. Your OCR may be low because of previous order cancellations.

Even if you are completing orders now, past cancellations can still affect your OCR. This is because OCR is calculated over a rolling period, so even if you have a good track record recently, it will take some time for your OCR to fully recover from any previous cancellations.

2. Some of your completed orders may not have been marked as complete.

In order for an order to count towards your OCR, it needs to be marked as complete by the buyer. If the buyer has not marked the order as complete, it will not count towards your OCR.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, adnan8520 said:

Fiverr will evaluate your performance after 15 days. They do it twice a month. So stay patient.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

On 11/19/2023 at 1:11 PM, adnan8520 said:

System takes your performance over the last 60 days into account. So if you have completed 2 orders recently but your completion rate is still the same - because precisely 60 days back you might have completed two orders and the system is NOT COUNTING them anymore!!

5 minutes ago, shahidfreelanc said:

Fiverr will evaluate your performance after 15 days. They do it twice a month. So stay patient.

Not true, wrong information!! Nothing gets evaluated twice a month!!

• Like 6