Status message to be shown on gig pages

mgjohn78

I often see sellers using their profile description to display messages in cases when there is some exception in their services such as longer response times due to internet problems, problems with the site and other issues that aren’t serious enough to go into vacation mode but still might affect the customer experience in some way.

Times when there is no exception in the services the box could be used to show our timezones and working hours or anything else that could be of benefit to both client and seller.

My suggestion is to add a simple text box to seller profiles where we can add such messages and the message would be displayed on all our gig pages.

Any thoughts or supporters for this idea?

I could go with that. Either that, or give us a bit more room in the gig description. 1200 characters is up from what it used to be, but it’s still not enough, especially when you have the type of gig that requires constant adjusting because buyers are always finding ways to play the system.

But yeah, either an extra text box for things like you’ve mentioned or a few more characters in the gig description.

Archived