Why I'm not getting order?

saadmalik297

12 hours ago, saadmalik297 said:

My Gig rank on first page on fiverr more then 10k+ impressions on my gig but i get only 1 order.

Can someone tel me why i'm not getting more orders?

Because your gig galleries have no capability to grab buyer's attention that's why they don't click on your gigs. You can improve your gig galleries as you are a Graphic Designer. For this purpose, you can do research on Fiverr regarding your niche and observe how other sellers are offering their services.. Just observe them, don't copy them..

• Like 19
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, maryrama said:

Getting orders for Fiverr is now a matter of luck.

I couldn't disagree more!   

You get out what you put in to Fiverr.

If you create a unique and eye catching gig then you will stand out from the crowd.  If you do the same as everyone else then nothing will happen. 

I notice you claim to be a digital marketer?  You should be better placed than most to put your gigs in front of people, and as an apparent lead generation expert you should be able to constantly have a pipeline of new customers. 

If you can't don't this for yourself, then how can you be prepared to take a customers hard earned money away from them?

• Like 22

12 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Because your gig galleries have no capability to grab buyer's attention that's why they don't click on your gigs. You can improve your gig galleries as you are a Graphic Designer. For this purpose, you can do research on Fiverr regarding your niche and observe how other sellers are offering their services.. Just observe them, don't copy them..

@smartdezigns I was wondering if you could inspect my profile in Fiverr and suggest me some tips too for my growth, I would really be happy and grateful. Thanks in advance. 

• Like 13

11 hours ago, noman_247 said:

@smartdezigns I was wondering if you could inspect my profile in Fiverr and suggest me some tips too for my growth, I would really be happy and grateful. Thanks in advance. 

• "I'm a Fiverr-verified Excel expert (Top 10%)" - Do you have a proof? If not, then remove it from the Personal Description as well as under your Display Name.
  • I will encourage you to learn more skills as the Data Dashboards skill is not much common niche these days so try to learn new skills if possible.
  • Like 11
  • Up 2

25 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:
  • "I'm a Fiverr-verified Excel expert (Top 10%)" - Do you have a proof? If not, then remove it from the Personal Description as well as under your Display Name.
  • I will encourage you to learn more skills as the Data Dashboards skill is not much common niche these days so try to learn new skills if possible.

Yeah you can check my skill test section and the result also.

Thank you for your suggestions!!

• Like 7