Downloading Files from fiverr is very slow.

droidfx

Hello Everyone, Recently I have been facing a problem on fiverr about downloading speed. Which ever file I download from fiverr. The downloading speed is in Kb/s or bytes/s. I tried downloading file from other website it's work perfectly fine. Only facing this issue on fiverr. Custumer support is not responsive, and now I'm stuck in the middle of my order where I have to download a 1GB file and it take infinite time to download. I ask client to sent wetransfer but he's still ofline.

Is there anyone facing the same issue?

Edited by droidfx
  • Like 10
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, droidfx said:

Hello Everyone, Recently I have been facing a problem on fiverr about downloading speed. Which ever file I download from fiverr. The downloading speed is in Kb/s or bytes/s. I tried downloading file from other website it's work perfectly fine. Only facing this issue on fiverr. Custumer support is not responsive, and now I'm stuck in the middle of my order where I have to download a 1GB file and it take infinite time to download. I ask client to sent wetransfer but he's still ofline.

Is there anyone facing the same issue?

Hello too.

No never faced any issue while downloading the files even of 2GB. It's working fine at my end. Get your internet connection checked. There might be an issue with it.

• Like 10