I got 1st Warning

graphicgallery0

Hi,

I am really shocked that yesterday i got my 1st warning  the reason is one client told me to make a cheque design but the tile text should be credit note. Then i asked him is that legal? also i mailed in fiverr support that can do this task. Then the client told me it's not cheque design it's credit note voucher then i asked him for budget this is last conversation with buyer. When fiverr support asked me for buyer user name i provide user name the support review our conversation and they told me why i asked for budget it's violation. I sent also 5-6 mailed and told them i asked budget when he told me it's not cheque design it's credit note voucher i also attached screenshots in mailed.

Note: i didn't any work with him and i mailed in support to ask is that legal or illegal. Also i mentioned in client inbox we can't do any illegal task. It's totally misunderstand and they told me it's my fault and provide me waring. I am really frustratedspacer.png

• Like 12
  • Sad 14
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, graphicgallery0 said:

Hi,

I am really shocked that yesterday i got my 1st warning  the reason is one client told me to make a cheque design but the tile text should be credit note. Then i asked him is that legal? also i mailed in fiverr support that can do this task. Then the client told me it's not cheque design it's credit note voucher then i asked him for budget this is last conversation with buyer. When fiverr support asked me for buyer user name i provide user name the support review our conversation and they told me why i asked for budget it's violation. I sent also 5-6 mailed and told them i asked budget when he told me it's not cheque design it's credit note voucher i also attached screenshots in mailed.

Note: i didn't any work with him and i mailed in support to ask is that legal or illegal. Also i mentioned in client inbox we can't do any illegal task. It's totally misunderstand and they told me it's my fault and provide me waring. I am really frustrated.Screenshot2023-11-14at9_25_05PM.png.40d77776bdbe311077c7f9b63a869032.pngScreenshot2023-11-14at9_34_06PM.png.79b8444a82b679c32c7c3c2352306cf0.pngScreenshot2023-11-14at9_43_49PM.png.8f1b68ba6d8fbb48e043d3acf9a45b5d.png 

You are violating the Forum Rule by mentioning/showing the username of your Buyer. 

Secondly, Budget is not a triggering word in Fiverr's system as I have been using this word since ages. 

It seems like that the task was somewhat illegal to do which you agreed to perform and asked for its budget.

• Like 19
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, graphicgallery0 said:

When client told me it’s a voucher design then i asked budget when he told me it’s cheque design then i told him is that legal task also i mailed support for ensure

The word "Cheque" is sort of a triggering word I guess. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 18
  • Up 2

I'm giving your situation a "think again n again but i couldn't come up with any answer either. Well this can happen to any of us but how can we prevent . The word trigger itself isn't well defined here. So how can we........

Seniors we seek help, help us to Understand the situation .

Best of luck everyone,

Maruf Ahamed.

Fiverr Warning Precautions 🙂 

• Like 11
  • Sad 2