Any UK sellers - What do you think about only earning £2 per gig

horizonzero

For our cheapest Gig it works out to 22x less than minimum wage as we’re mainly HQ’d in London… Worth it to build up some reputation though. GBP Shouldn’t get much stronger, if it does the government will intervene to prevent serious harm to exports, still hoping they add Bitcoin withdrawals too.

Its pretty much the same for all sellers in europe, if the goal i to make a living you must only create gigs that you can complete in a matter of minutes like ozzieuk then spend an insane amount of time promoting and scouting for clients.

Personally i haven’t came close to minimum wage at best i earn 5% of minimum wage but if i ever hit the higher levels i would add more profitable gigs (until then fiverr will be more of a hobby)

The conversion rate is definitely a pain. I’m now at a point where I can live comfortably using my fiverr income, however, it didn’t happen overnight. My advice is to simply walk before you run and treat each order as a gateway to a larger order/a residual income. Don’t over think the fact that it’s only £2.30, as it will DEPRESS you! 🙂

Archived