How can I stay online a lot of time?

sunilchandro

Question

Hi,

I hope everyone is doing well. I have some questions that is how can I stay online for a lot of time or 24 hours? 

I can't provide my all-time active on Fiverr because I have to learn something new to provide the best services to clients and I have some tasks so it's not possible to stay online full-time. I have another question which is if I will span my time in the Fiverr forum that time my Fiverr profile shows online or not?

I watch a lot of videos on YouTube where someone says to use an auto-refresh extension which helps to stay online. Can I use this extension to stay online or it will have any effect on my Profile?

• Like 14
  • Up 2

19 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, sunilchandro said:

I have another question which is if I will span my time in the Fiverr forum that time my Fiverr profile shows online or not?

No, you will not show up online on the Fiverr website when you are online on the forum.

5 minutes ago, sunilchandro said:

Can I use this extension to stay online or it will have any effect on my Profile?

As soon as Fiverr detects that you are cheating, then your Fiverr account will be blocked and probably deleted. 

6 minutes ago, sunilchandro said:

how can I stay online for a lot of time or 24 hours? 

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.3b64d4507de67d29ec166e0b3a8d08b4.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on October 08, 2023.

image.png.24d412da6890be3bb01c4a0a6c88995e.png

• Like 16
  • Up 4

Buyers want quality work. That is the most important thing they look for. If they find someone who they think is a good seller, they won't mind if he answers them, for example, after 8 hours, because he slept. This extension you mention, and similar, are not allowed. Don't follow advice from these YouTube cheaters.

Good luck with your future work.

• Like 13
  • Up 5

On 11/12/2023 at 1:00 AM, filipdevaere said:

No, you will not show up online on the Fiverr website when you are online on the forum. As soon as Fiverr detects that you are cheating, then your Fiverr account will be blocked and probably deleted. Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Thank you so much for your answer. It's really very helpful for me

On 11/12/2023 at 5:25 AM, milos_siena said:

Buyers want quality work. That is the most important thing they look for. If they find someone who they think is a good seller, they won't mind if he answers them, for example, after 8 hours, because he slept. This extension you mention, and similar, are not allowed. Don't follow advice from these YouTube cheaters.

Thank You 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

23 minutes ago, optisolve said:

I think you have this line wrong. If I am active in the forum it shows me active in Fiverr. I checked manually.

If you open the Fiverr website to see if you are online, you are immediately online. This has nothing to do with being online on the forum.
The forum is completely disconnected from the Fiverr website.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

You don't have to stay online 24H on Fiverr. Let's be realistic here that you need some sleep and a life to live outside Fiverr. Just try to be available around hours where the majority of potential buyers are online on the platform. Majority of my buyers are from USA, so I try be available as much as I can when it's morning or afternoon there.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, kevindwren said:

Majority of my buyers are from USA, so I try be available as much as I can when it's morning or afternoon there.

False. You don't have to be online when those buyers are active. You don't need to be online at all, let your gig speak for itself with great samples, amazing reviews, etc. Some people catch me online when I work or deliver stuff, but most of my orders come when I am offline. Unless of course, I have to send a custom offer myself. But in general, if you create a great profile, show amazing samples and have the knowledge/experience to back it up, you should have great success here. There are newer people that earn more than me and have more sales, and they also don't stay online 24/7. So yes, success is not related to your online time here. Avoid things that try to cheat the system because they never work. 

• Like 6
  • Up 7

On 11/12/2023 at 5:25 AM, milos_siena said:

Honest question (still relatively on-topic): is there any way to maybe publish content on debunking these myths site-wide? I know that Seller Plus/(and the forum) has a lot, but I'm not sure the main site just has enough and well, YouTube is easier to access.  I could even imagine comics/videos that are super short/to the point (but are also 'everywhere'... Not sure how but could it be done? 

On 11/12/2023 at 12:51 AM, sunilchandro said:

I can't provide my all-time active on Fiverr because I have to learn something new to provide the best services to clients and I have some tasks so it's not possible to stay online full-time. I have another question which is if I will span my time in the Fiverr forum that time my Fiverr profile shows online or not?

As it's been said many times, it's just not needed. I do often have a tab open myself, but yesterday I got two leads (and scored an order) while gaming and NOT being near Fiverr at all. 

Especially in the beginning, it can be tempting to try things the easy/fast way, but oftentimes those are lies spread by people who 'think' they know how the site works. They don't. 

On 11/12/2023 at 11:13 PM, rifat0260 said:

Yes, obviously you will show up online when you are active on the Fiverr forum. Be active on the forum as much as you can.

Could I ask you where you've heard this? Especially as someone from Fiverr actually debunked the being active thing just above your comment - how can you prove your claim? 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Honest question (still relatively on-topic): is there any way to maybe publish content on debunking these myths site-wide? I know that Seller Plus/(and the forum) has a lot, but I'm not sure the main site just has enough and well, YouTube is easier to access.  I could even imagine comics/videos that are super short/to the point (but are also 'everywhere'... Not sure how but could it be done? 

As it's been said many times, it's just not needed. I do often have a tab open myself, but yesterday I got two leads (and scored an order) while gaming and NOT being near Fiverr at all. 

Especially in the beginning, it can be tempting to try things the easy/fast way, but oftentimes those are lies spread by people who 'think' they know how the site works. They don't. 

Could I ask you where you've heard this? Especially as someone from Fiverr actually debunked the being active thing just above your comment - how can you prove your claim? 

You have the patience of a saint.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

I heard this from YouTube or some other online platform, but I can't remember the source right now. I apologize if I'm wrong. I didn't notice the above person's comment. My intention was to help the post author with information.

• Like 4

I am new seller and completed some orders successfully. From my little experience I will say I have got 99% of messages while offline. This is just a myth spread by random people. I lost a lot of time doing that too. But now I understand that, skills matters the most.

• Like 6
  • Up 4