When a gig gets an order!!!

digital_buddy1

It's kind of hilarious to see people giving exact timelines like 60 days. You aren't guaranteed work on Fiverr just because you create a gig, there's no unseen force that makes someone buy from you.

There are sellers that never get orders and leave the site as a result.

What you should be focusing on is ensuring that your gig is attractive to buyers. For example, is there anything that stands out about what you're offering? Why would a buyer pick you over anyone else in your category? That's what you should be thinking about.

One thing that would instantly put me off is that you claim to be fluent in English, but from reading your profile and gig descriptions, you clearly aren't. Why would I trust a dishonest seller with my ad campaign?

On 11/11/2023 at 8:13 PM, digital_buddy1 said:

And give me some tips for research low competitive keywords for my gig

Think about that sentence for a second. Why exactly would a specific keyword be "low competitive"?

The answer is because buyers don't use it anywhere near as much as they do with the popular keywords. By using keywords like that you're intentionally choosing things you know are less likely to be searched - why would you do that to yourself? If the goal is to get orders, surely you should be using popular keywords.

• Like 9
  • Up 9

6 hours ago, mhallvo said:

It's kind of hilarious to see people giving exact timelines like 60 days. You aren't guaranteed work on Fiverr just because you create a gig, there's no unseen force that makes someone buy from you.

What you should be focusing on is ensuring that your gig is attractive to buyers. For example, is there anything that stands out about what you're offering? Why would a buyer pick you over anyone else in your category? That's what you should be thinking about.

One thing that would instantly put me off is that you claim to be fluent in English, but from reading your profile and gig descriptions, you clearly aren't. Why would I trust a dishonest seller with my ad campaign?

Think about that sentence for a second. Why exactly would a specific keyword be "low competitive"?

The answer is because buyers don't use it anywhere near as much as they do with the popular keywords. By using keywords like that you're intentionally choosing things you know are less likely to be searched - why would you do that to yourself? If the goal is to get orders, surely you should be using popular keywords.

Thanks a lot. Now I Understand about it..

• Like 6
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, mhallvo said:

@mhallvo, you are the only user to post in this thread with a reply that made sense! Bravo!  

• Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, kotraffic said:

You will get an order to wait for 2 - 3 month. 

So is this the latest madness that is being spouted?  Wait 60/90 days and you WILL get an order?

There's obviously some guy on YouTube brainwashing people, as I have seen this message multiple times over the last few days. 

Has active 24/7 been retired from service now?  He has put in a hell of shift, he must be exhausted 😀

• Like 10