I have joined fiber as a new seller. I have paid 5 gigs, what should I do now

amzedmia

Question

6 answers to this question

I have paid 5 gigs, what should I do now  - You CREATED 5 gigs. You didn't pay for anything. Add samples, promote your gigs, try to create other gigs that are different to what everyone is selling in that category. Because from what I see, you offer the identical thing thousands of other sellers do already. 

• Like 18
  • Up 6

Someone lazy enough not to check their 'topic' of the post and misspells the very name of the platform they're trying to build their business on, doesn't deserve any success. 

Sorry for being rude but I couldn't mince my words seeing numerous sellers here with this laziness, obnoxious attitude. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

39 minutes ago, rabihumakhan said:

Someone lazy enough not to check their 'topic' of the post and misspells the very name of the platform they're trying to build their business on, doesn't deserve any success. 

Sorry for being rude but I couldn't mince my words seeing numerous sellers here with this laziness, obnoxious attitude. 

Humans make mistakes. When every person arrives at his new job, something goes wrong. You saw that I am new, you directly insulted me, it is sad
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I have paid 5 gigs, what should I do now  - You CREATED 5 gigs. You ddin't pay for anything. Add samples, promote your gigs, try to create other gigs that are different to what everyone is selling in that category. Because from what I see, you offer the identical thing thousands of other sellers do already.

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, amzedmia said:

umans make mistakes. When every person arrives at his new job, something goes wrong. You saw that I am new, you directly insulted me, it is sad

Shenanigans can't be equated with errs or making mistakes. It's a crime not to know the name of a platform that you believe will get you easy, free, quick bucks. 

And no, it wasn't ad hominem, I just released a rant about the perpetual usage of 'fiber' on here. 

I'm sure you won't implement any of the advises you got here. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1