What i learn today from fiverr?

oymusafir

15 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

What if any buyer requests for modifications (by clicking on Modification Request option), then what are you gonna do? Are you gonna use Delivery Button for it or not? 🙄

If fiverr show Deliver Now after his Request then you can use otherwise don't use deliver again option ever. Just upload the file without using that button. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

I suspect that you received a warning for misusing the delivery button.

About two days ago, I received a scam order. The person received their work and canceled the order without providing any clarification. I initially declined the cancellation request and contacted Fiverr support. They were supportive until the buyer requested to cancel twice. I declined those requests as well and mistakenly used the button to resend my delivery report and video as evidence. Unfortunately, due to this mistake, Fiverr support canceled the order and issued a warning. Upon further discussion with Fiverr support, they informed me that everything was fine until I made that mistake. They emphasized the importance of using the delivery button only once and treating it as the final delivery. If an order hasn't been completed, it's better to extend the delivery time rather than sending the delivery again. Sending it again is considered a serious violation of their guidelines. While they cannot remove the negative impact of that cancellation, they assured me that it would be automatically removed after 60 days. They advised me to be cautious and not make the same mistake again.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

29 minutes ago, oymusafir said:

About two days ago, I received a scam order. The person received their work and canceled the order without providing any clarification. I initially declined the cancellation request and contacted Fiverr support. They were supportive until the buyer requested to cancel twice. I declined those requests as well and mistakenly used the button to resend my delivery report and video as evidence. Unfortunately, due to this mistake, Fiverr support canceled the order and issued a warning. Upon further discussion with Fiverr support, they informed me that everything was fine until I made that mistake. They emphasized the importance of using the delivery button only once and treating it as the final delivery. If an order hasn't been completed, it's better to extend the delivery time rather than sending the delivery again. Sending it again is considered a serious violation of their guidelines. While they cannot remove the negative impact of that cancellation, they assured me that it would be automatically removed after 60 days. They advised me to be cautious and not make the same mistake again.

Well you were at fault actually. If you had already delivered the work then why did you use the delivery button again unless buyer asks for modification.. it was not a mistake. It was intentional as you wanted to show them the evidences. 

Definitely your account will be affected because of order cancellation but warning will remain permanent in Fiverr's system. Anyhow, be careful next time!

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Feeling relaxed, but I was informed by someone on this forum that as a levelled seller, I would have the capability to conduct a Zoom meeting through Fiverr within the inbox, separate from the order page. I was thrilled about the opportunity to have a video call before a client places an order. However, I'm completely disappointed as I haven't seen any option in my inbox yet.

• Like 41
  • Congrats! 7