Refund after 20 days passed?

irismaria01

Question

I recently tried to find a developer to create the website wanted.

As it seems, the person avoids creating what I requested as I assume it is to hard for him.

The payment was already processed and this is the reason he does not care anymore.

He says, will finish the website but, changes asked from my side, are never meet.

Will I be able to receive a refund? 
I have to try finding someone else who is able to create it rather then being in the middle between a person who does not complete the order and the payment which he claims, will not be refunded. 

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, irismaria01 said:

The payment was already processed and this is the reason he does not care anymore.

So he delivered an incomplete order? That's a bannable offense here on Fiverr. 

2 hours ago, irismaria01 said:

Of course you can receive a refund, especially if the seller did not complete the order. Even if he did, Fiverr can't force you to just accept it.

Go to customer support, https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets and let them know about the issue, ask for a refund, I am sure they will refund you. 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, irismaria01 said:

I recently tried to find a developer to create the website wanted.

As it seems, the person avoids creating what I requested as I assume it is to hard for him.

He says, will finish the website but, changes asked from my side, are never meet.

I have to try finding someone else who is able to create it rather then being in the middle between a person who does not complete the order and the payment which he claims, will not be refunded. 

Contact Customer support immediately 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, irismaria01 said:

He says, will finish the website but , changes asked from my side, are never meet.

Why did you accept the order before it was completed? I ask because the seller is not paid until they complete the order. 

• Like 6