How to get my first order as a WordPress web developer?

webcrush7

Hello Community,

Yesterday, I published a Gig, but the video wasn't up to professional standards. After realizing it, I've replaced it with an updated one. It's been nearly 3 hours, and my Gig video is still under review. Can anyone tell me how long this process might take?

Thank you!

Edited by webcrush7
  • Like 6

On 11/19/2023 at 3:19 AM, filipdevaere said:

Extremely high competition. 

@filipdevaere, another user asking for readily available information if they only look for it. Plus, a user claiming to be fluent in English who speaks English in a basic way yet claims to be fluent. When will they realize that not telling the truth will harm their business. Buyers do not mind purchasing gigs from sellers who are less than proficient in English. What they do get upset about is a seller who lies about their English speaking ability. Because if they will lie about that perhaps they will lie about their WordPress abilities too. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

studied 2 months everything about Fiverr and what I would do on Fiverr. I was well-prepared when I created my first gig. Most new sellers are lazy. 

I studied for two weeks and then made my first gig. Then, I spent weeks reading information on the Fiverr Forum, tweaked my first gig, and created new gigs. Finally, after 45 days, I got my first order. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, ajommahmud said:

This is very hard question 🙂

It is a simple question to answer. Not only did @filipdevaere post a screenshot above, but the information is on Fiverr's homepage if you are in buyer mode. You merely need to type "WordPress Web Developers" in the search bar. All Fiverr sellers should know how to find who their competition is by using the search feature.  

• Like 11

I studied for around 6 months along with my main profession during the COVID-19 idol period and opened a Fiverr account with a simple gig. I opened final gigs as another profession this year in June-July. 

I am looking forward to your (Top rated and senior sellers) cooperation to start the smooth journey in this new platform, and thanks in advance for your nice cooperation.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Hello Community,

Here are my Gig impressions and clicks for the last 7 days. Are my Gig impressions very low as a beginner? Please take a look at the image I have attached. I would greatly appreciate suggestions from experienced sellers.

Thank you very much! 🥰

image.png.92a5df4adc846f711907fd83e8472710.png

• Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3