Account being reviewed

duafatima_uml

I've received this message later today. 

We have reviewed your Gigs and have determined that the services you are offering harm the integrity of our marketplace and violate our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

I don't know why this is happening. I've working here for more than a year with these gigs. How long would it take any idea? Can i expect the positive outcome for this review? What should I do now?

• Like 19
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 6

5 minutes ago, duafatima_uml said:

I don't know why this is happening. I've working here for more than a year with these gigs. How long would it take any idea? Can i expect the positive outcome for this review? What should I do now?

What service do you sell here on Fiverr?

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

What service do you sell here on Fiverr?

It looks like she is a software engineer offering programming and tech services. The reviews look good, so it makes me wonder why this account was flagged.

@duafatima_uml - was there a particular order that was flagged (or a certain buyer that stands out to you)?

• Like 21

They send this in response

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ve noticed that your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. This procedure takes place if a user engages in actions that are not permitted on Fiverr.

During this review period, we’d like to assure you that you will still be able to communicate with your existing buyers via the active order page, and access any available or pending clearance funds for withdrawals.

Please be informed that the review process may take up to 60 days, and we will notify you as soon as a decision has been made.

Edited by duafatima_uml
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 2

On 11/7/2023 at 11:06 PM, duafatima_uml said:

I've received this message later today. 

We have reviewed your Gigs and have determined that the services you are offering harm the integrity of our marketplace and violate our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

Hey, sorry to hear that. My account is also under review and i had received the same email 2 months ago. I have tried everything talking to the customer support and talking to the fiverr staff here on forum. They just say to keep waiting until the review period complete, and nothing else. Hoping to get the review result this month in my favour 🤞🏼, as I didn’t violated any TOS. 
hope you also get your issue resolved very soon! 

kainat

• Like 15

56 minutes ago, proofreading_ed said:

Hey, sorry to hear that. My account is also under review and i had received the same email 2 months ago. I have tried everything talking to the customer support and talking to the fiverr staff here on forum. They just say to keep waiting until the review period complete, and nothing else. Hoping to get the review result this month in my favour 🤞🏼, as I didn’t violated any TOS. 
hope you also get your issue resolved very soon! 

kainat

Hope for the best. Please inform the final outcome.

• Like 16

• 1 month later...